Friday, November 13, 2015

Get your holiday gift shopping done early!
I make healing, handmade jewelry, unique designs of copper and silver jewelry, using healing crystals, stones and symbols, for body, soul and home. My intention is to provide unique jewelry designs using silver and copper, in pendant necklaces, dangle earrings, silver rings, gemstone rings, and copper home decor, that showcase the natural elements of healing stones and crystals. My artisan jewelry will provide healing energy for your body, soul and home, using healing stones, symbols, color therapy, attention to detail and positive intention. 
Great gifts, unique and one-of-a-kind jewelry! 
Now shipping world-wide!
My one-of-a-kind 
Tree Toppers Corn Husk Angels
 can be found here, too


Fifteen percent off every item 
in my shop until November 17th!

With Best Wishes,
from
Mama Trep

No comments:

Post a Comment