Monday, October 12, 2015

Reviving, Renewal and the New Moon

I find the rhythms of my life very interesting.

So it comes as no surprise that, since I have been thinking for the past few weeks about vamping up my blogging, that TODAY was the day that I actually got back on blogger, and started editing, and adding and moving things around, changing fonts, colors, adding widgets, trying to remember how to do things.

Today is a New Moon. For some that do not know, a New Moon is a time of beginnings. It is a time of taking a deep breath, setting intentions, beginning anew, or starting something new.

In the midst of all of my editing, I remembered today's New Moon, and had my "A-ha!" moment.

It has been quite a while since my last blog post. Really, a couple of years??!!! At this moment, I believe that I will keep the previous posts up, because it shows that I really was here a few years ago, and gives a little bit of indication about who I am. Those things that I wrote about back then are still all very valid, very real parts of who I am, and how I operate in life.

Keeping those posts up is also is part of my frugality. I don't want to waste my efforts. I remember writing those posts. It gives me a sense of validation to see them still there. Even if my life has had a bunch of twists and turns, I realize that every twist, and every turn, makes me into who I am at this moment.

And so today, I am reviving this blog, and renewing the commitment to myself. My journey has brought me here, back to this space on the big WWW, on this Earth, and I believe I have some good vibrations to share. I will be sharing about my life, and how I try to keep my own vibrations up, my belief system, my work, and even how I sometimes get lost and discouraged. My idea is that by sharing, I will help someone along in their own journey through life, and thus make this World a better place.

Do you have any intentions for this New Moon? Are you starting something new?

Best Wishes!
~~Mama Trep
www.intrepidsoulmate.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/MamaTrepsDesigns/
www.pinterest.com/MamaTrep/

No comments:

Post a Comment